How to successfully work with a psychic.
A successful psychic reading is a team effort. The more grounded and relaxed you are going into the session, the easier it will be for the psychic to access your Spirit Guides, Angels, and Divine Helpers.
- Take a moment before you start the reading to focus on your goals for the session. Take a few breaths and be in a place where your disruptions will be minimal.
- Be open to the idea that you may or may not like all of the answers that you receive from your psychic. Resist disagreeing with the psychic, unless you strongly feel the need to do so. An inexperienced psychic may unconsciously or consciously change your predictions to make you "happy", versus being honest with you. This is a recipe for a inaccurate reading.
- Be specific with your questions. "What I can do to resolve the conflict with Joe at work?" This is a much better question than "Can you look into my job?" When you are general with your questions, the psychic may receive accurate information regarding that part of your life, but it may not be specific to the situation that you are trying to resolve. By following this advice, you may save valuable time with your psychic which will allow you to cover more areas for the same cost.
- Ask open ended questions that are not leading. "If John comes back, is it a good idea to let him back in my life?" This is a much better question than, "When is he coming back?"
- Focus on the events of a situation instead of timelines. Psychics receive their information from the non-physical plane where time and free will does not exist. Asking when an event is going to happen, often creates challenges. For example: If you ask, "When is he going to call me?" Your psychic may say, "I see him calling you on Tuesday." What they may or may not receive (or share) is the accuracy of this prediction is dependent on you leaving him a message on Monday. If you ask what action do I need to take so he will call me, you will receive much more specific guidance than just asking about a time frame.
- Do not provide the psychic with a detailed back story regarding your situation. If you are working with a skilled psychic, they will want to receive the information direct from their Spirit Guides or Angels. Your perspective of the situation is simply that, a perspective. For a psychic to receive the clearest truth of any situation, it should come from their psychic intuition. After the psychic has provided you with insight, you may then choose to provide additional information. Remember that a skilled psychic does not need to have the entire story to perform a reading.
- Take responsibility for your own decisions and recognize that no person's free will can be overridden. An experienced psychic can share with you information and guidance they receive, but no person can control others actions (i.e spells / mind control).
- Ask what is needed to create a more positive future for yourself. Of course it would easier to simply change the world around us, but this is not reality. Only you have the power to change your life. When you have your psychic look into your life path to identify any potential problems, you will then know what action to take. Once you have a plan of action, you will be empowered to change your life.
- Go into the reading with an open mind. A skilled psychic will be able to tap into most everyone's life, but your free will is very powerful. If you are energetically "closed off" or are not being honest with the psychic, it will derail any reading.